B & Q Collect in Store
B & Q is one of the largest DIY centres in the UK. B & Q offers contractors and home owners a nice variety of cabinets, kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures and other home improvement items. B & Q also offers home owners many do-it-yourself project ideas that can help home owners improve the look and function of their homes in a jiffy.
Moreover, B & Q offers its customers a “Collect in Store” service that allows customers to order items online and collect them at a participating B & Q store near their homes. This service is useful because it enables shoppers to shop for items from the privacy of their homes.
Here are step-by step instructions that can help you use B & Q’s Reserve and Collect service:
1) Log on to B & Q’s website at diy.com.
2) Sign up for a free account using a current email address and a mobile number.
It’s a good idea to sign up for a free account. This is true because using the account makes it possible to use B & Q’s reserve and collect service.
3) Log on to your account.
4) Shop for items that display the text “available for reserve & collect” on the right side of an item’s web page.
Be sure to look for these items if you wish to use B & Q’s collect in store service. These items eligible for collection at any B & Q store that offers the Reserve and Collect service.
5) Once you have found an item that is eligible for B & Q’s Reserve and Collect Service, tick on the link that says “Select a Store” to choose a store to visit to pick up your order.
This link will take you to the website’s “Select a Store” page that will help you choose a store to visit to pick up your order.
6) Once you reach this page, enter your postcode to retrieve a list of participating B & Q stores that offer the Reserve and Collect service.
7) Choose a B & Q store to visit to pick up your order.
8) Once you’ve chosen the store you’d like to visit, tick on the link that says “make this store my reserve and collect store.”
This will help you save your selection for future use.
9) After you have chosen the store you’d like to visit, tick on the “Continue Shopping” button to continue shopping.
10) Once you have finished shopping, click on the link that says “Shopping Basket.”
This link is located somewhere along the upper right corner of most web pages on B & Q’s website.
Once you click on this link, wait for a list of the items you wish to purchase to appear on your screen.
11) After this list pops up, look for the column that is marked “Reserve & Collect.”
It is the 5th column on the right side of the page.
12) Tick on the link that says “Select All” to use the Reserve and Collect service.
13) Tick on the checkout button located near the bottom of the page to pay for your order.
14) Pay for your order.
15) Wait about one business day for an email from B and Q.
This email will contain an order confirmation number. Use this number to pick up your order.
16) Take the email you received from diy.com to the B&Q store you selected to pick your order.
17) Finally, give a clerk a copy of the email to collect your order.
You should receive your order about 5-10 minutes after you have handed your order confirmation to the clerk.
As you can see, using B & Q’s Reserve and Collect service is easy. Don’t forget to give a go the next time you shop online at B and Q’s website.